- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors during the process of serving the site to it’s users. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. This information is tracked and/or used for during the course of standard web serving functions, for routine administration and maintenance purposes, pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms. You may contact us to opt-out of direct communications.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
The cookies of other third-party vendors or ad networks that have partnered with Google may also be used to serve ads on this site. You may opt out of these third-party cookies individually by visiting the vendor’s website. A full list of these approved third-party vendors and ad networks can be found here: Certified Third-party Ad Vendors. In addition, you can opt out of most (but not all) third-party cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.